Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Una semanita

I can't resist the urge to write in my blog, despite the fact that I have not yet moved to Madrid. I leave in exactly one week, and I am as excited as I am terrified. I am not scared of too much; I know I am observant and overly cautious. You might call me Safety Sam...I think I got that from my dad. He's definitely the "better safe than sorry" type! At this point I am worrying about packing and saying my goodbyes to everyone I love. Also, my amiga DeAnna is leaving tomorrow, so my thoughts and prayers will be with her. Every once in a while I get a rush of excitement as I picture my new life in Madrid, but unfortunately that is usually suppressed quickly by the nerves :S I'll be excited when I get there, right?

Thanks in advance to everyone who is coming to my goodbye dinner tonight, attending my goodbye party in Morrow on Sunday, or making any effort to see me before I leave! It is hectic trying to see everyone who means anything to you, so I appreciate the effort coming from the other side, too.

Love you all <3

1 comment:

Emily said...

No te preocupes, B - todo va a pasar bien, y por lo menos, I will be with you! to make you laugh at least :)